Skip to main content

Dani Alves offers FC Barcelona: If you need me, you should call me

The Brazilian continuous burner Dani Alves can imagine a return to FC Barcelona to help the Catalans in their currently difficult phase. When Barca believes that you can use me, you should just call me, said the 38-year-old in an interview with the Spanish newspaper Sport .

Alves had played for Barcelona from 2008 to 2016 and, among other things, won three times the Champions League during this period. Most recently, he worked from 2019 to mid-September in his homeland for the FC Sao Paulo, but the club separated from Alves, after this had spread the training for missing salary payments. Since then, the right-back is free.

Despite his old age, Alves is convinced that he can still help his ex-club. I believe that I could make my contribution everywhere, but especially at Barca, because they have so many young players, says Alves, who believes that his experience can bring an important element into the team with his experience. Everywhere, where I was, it was about the perfect mix of youth and experience, he said. According to information from Dani and Goal, however, there are no considerations for a return campaign.

The current situation of his ex-club is not surprising for Alves. I ve always said that I left because things did not walk as I thought they should run. Nobody wants to see something that happened since I left the club, says Alves Ex-President Josep Maria Bartomeu.

If you can look back on such a long story and this house has been so respected so much and given his life for it, you do not want to see how it is ruined by others, you do not want to accomplize. I went and warned. And I went and I was warned Said if Barça needs me and wants me, I am available, no matter where I am. The affection, love and respect that I feel for this club are too big, Alves said.

The proud club is currently being expressed by a heavy debt burden, Bartomeus successor Joan Laporta is mainly busy to keep running. But Alves believes Laporta can bring the club back on course. Joan knows what I think about him and what he did for Barça and for all of us. That s nothing new. That s clear and I ve always said it. I am very, very glad he s back at the rudder. He stood in front of a problem, but if I believe it gives someone who can solve it, then it s Joan, Alves is convinced.

Articles and videos about the topic

(NEWish) Brazilian Girls Playing Slip N Slide Basketball Fati: Bartomeu confirms Mega offer

Raiola offers Barca probably superstar Register now and experience Laliga live on Dazn! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YouTubers Life 2 already has a launch date and you can jump into stardom very soon

If you want to be a successful youtuber, very soon you will have it very simple. Raiser Games and Uplay Online have confirmed the YouTubers Life 2 launch date, which will be available from October 19 both in consoles and PC. To celebrate, we have a new trailer of the game that will serve us to entertain the wait. With this new delivery you want to repeat the success of the first installment, which obtained multi-million dollar sales. Now, we can leave the room and get away from the PC to explore Newtube City . This new city will help us connect with new trends that other creators do not know and thus be a step closer to success. In addition, players will have a customizable drone that will follow them in the adventures to record videos that serve that we do not lose all the feats that we do. Also, as we count, YouTubers Life 2 will have the presence of the most popular 10utubers in the world, among which are Pewdiepie, Rubius, Willyrex and Vegetta. The game will make us follow yo

Formally: Gnabry prolongs in the long term at FC Bayern

I have assumed a great deal of what I desire as a gamer for the next couple of years-and came to the conclusion: I intend to remain at FC Bayern, win whatever right here once again as well as experience something-especially commemorate the Champions League title once more, But this time around with our followers, Gnabry was quoted in a message from the German industry leader. He wanted to experience great minutes below again-and not someplace else. The appetite for huge titles does not disappear, said the worldwide. I am happy that I have prolonged my agreement below, I am expecting the brand-new season, he claimed under the cheers of around 20,000 viewers in the Allianz Sector. Gnabry wore a jacket with the number in 2026 on his back. Far, Gnabry has won four German champions, two DFB mug victories as well as a Champions League title as Bayern player. This was come before by a week to and fro with the offending player, whose old working paper would certainly have expired in th

How To Beat 9-Torg In High On Life.

9-Torg is the very first battle with the boss that you will encounter when playing High on Life. In fact, this is the very first award that Gene gave you shortly after you start the game. Considering that the fight against her is the very first time when you will use everything that you have learned, including the first time you really use all the functions of Kenny and the knife. Before the start of the battle, you will see how 9-Torg argues with his clone, 5-Torg, who will then be lifted and removed from the battle. Here you will fight only with 9-Torg! But what is the best way to defeat 9-Torg in High on Life? The best way to win 9-Torg in High on Life As soon as the battle begins, the 9-Torg starts shooting at you. We recommend using Glob Shot by pressing the Q button on the keyboard. This will make the 9-Torg unconsciously fly into the air, which will allow you to shoot and juggle it for a short period of time. After you apply enough damage to health, she will immediate